New Web Updates and Bug Fixes 4-2-2021
2) FEATURE UPDATE – RF Admin can now set RepID, RepID2 and Additional Notification Email fields in the Account Profile to show/hide during sign up, in order to simplify the sign up process. This is pending in mobile apps.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE YET!!
3) FEATURE UPDATE – Group Code Manager/Admin now receives the weekly “Initial 48 Hours” email for users in their GCM group(s)
4) FEATURE UPDATE – Survey blocks have been updated to make the fonts larger and much darker
5) BUG FIX – Sorting Resources by Status column now works correctly in Resource Table(@Elmer Mailwas) (edited)
6) FEATURE UPDATE – Mobile users now receive the “Invite Accepted” push notification and email when a new contact is created by accepting an event invite, so they can set up a reminder to be set for the event by an additional notification
7) FEATURE UPDATE – Message in Contest Details for events from “RSVP” has been updated to “accept event invite” so global users better understand how event invite works in contests. Translation currently works for this section in the back office and will be included in the next mobile version
8) BUG FIX – When deleting a campaign email incorrect confirmation no longer comes up